Mullein is an expectorant, which means it helps the body expel excess mucus.
* Reduces Inflammation
* Relieves respiratory condition ~ tuberculosis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, and pneumonia
* Helps with breathing difficulty - asthma, cough, common cold, bronchitis, & COPD
* Helps the body expel excess mucus
* Eases ear infections
* Provides relief from diarrhea and constipation
* Relieves hemorrhoids, burns, bruises, and gout
* Exhibits Antibacterial / Antiviral Properties
* Helps relieve sleeping problems
* Helps in the treatment of skin disorders and leprosy
* Improves thyroid-related problems & reduces goiter
* Relieves Joint Pains And Muscle Spasms
* Strengthens kidney and bladder function
* Increases blood circulation
***How to Prepare Mullein Tea***
* To make mullein tea, Pour 1 cup of water over 1–2 teaspoons of dried mullein leaves or flowers.
* Steep it for 10-15 minutes before drinking.
* You can drink the tea three or four times a day.