Soursop Leaves / Graviola
Soursop Tea, also known as Graviola, is a powerful sedative that can help to calm the nerves and promote sound sleep. It is also packed with numerous health benefits,
👉such as 👇
* relieving tension,
* spasms and pain from injuries,
* treating the symptoms of fibromyalgia and herpes,
* inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, increasing energy levels,
* controlling blood glucose levels,
* helping to maintain a healthy heart,
* joints and nerves,
* keeping you regular,
* relieving the body of stress, anxiety, sleep disorders, and depression,
* facilitating digestion and detoxification, reducing inflammation,
* boosting the immune system,
* killing intestinal parasites,
* alleviating pain or irritation in the stomach, protecting your eyesight,
* and neutralizing bacteria that causes gingivitis, tooth decay and yeast infections.
👉To make Soursop Tea, 👇
Put roughly 8 soursop leaves into 4 cups of boiling water and continue to boil on a small flame for 30 minutes. Drink 1 cup hot, warm or cool - 3 times a day.
For a better taste, you can add 1/2 tsp of lime juice, and/or sweetener.
Enjoy the amazing health benefits of Soursop Tea!