People today still drink sage tea to help with things like oral health and brain function, among other possible benefits.
* Improves blood sugar control
* Promotes brain health and improves mood
* Promotes oral health
* Accelerates wound healing and kills harmful bacteria and fungi
* Support women’s health
* Decreases risk of heart disease
* Loaded with antioxidants
* Eases Menopause Symptoms- hot flashes, excessive sweating, vaginal dryness and irritability
* Boil 1 cup of water and pour over 1 tablespoon of sage leaves.
* Leave the leaves to steep until you have reached your desired strength (around 5 to 8 minutes), and then strain.
* To spruce up your sage tea, you can add any of the following ingredients:
* Sugar, Honey, Lemon juice or zest, Cinnamon